DUE TO TIER 2 RESTRICTIONS WE WILL NOW REMAIN CLOSED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS YEAR
Hello all, this will be our last update of the year. As we have once again been placed in tier 2 we have made the tough decision to remain closed for the rest of the year. It’s not where we hoped to be especially as Christmas time is one of our favourite times of the year but we hope that you understand our decision.
As a small community pub with real ale and meeting friends at the heart of our business, it is just not viable for us to open under the restrictions in place. But we will be back! As of yet we are unable to confirm an opening date as need to be back in tier 1 but we will of course update you in the new year as soon as we know. Inline with our closure, the booking system is currently suspended.
We would like to thank everyone who continues to support us and who have sent us kind messages throughout, it means a lot to us! We wish you all a merry Christmas and let’s raise a glass (at home) to a much happier and more normal new year!
All the best and stay safe,
The PoW team xxxx
- Our opening hours have been amended:
- CURRENTLY CLOSED UNDER TIER 2 RESTRICTIONS
- Our table booking system is now closed. It will be operational again once a reopening date for 2021 is confirmed.
- We are not running a takeaway or delivery service
- Please check back regularly or follow our facebook or instagram pages for the latest updates!
- Our phone lines are currently unmanned however if you leave a message we will get back to you as soon as we can
- Social media messaging and email will be checked however not quite as regularly due to staff being on furlough, we will get back to you but there may be a delay in our response