Hello everyone, we hope you are all safe and well! We are pleased to announce that we are planning to reopen our doors on 12th April and can’t wait to welcome you all back. As per government guidelines the following will apply until further changes are made:
- Seating will be covered but outdoors so make sure you dress weather appropriate
- Tables will be for a maximum of six guests as rule of six will be in play
- The table booking system is now live and bookings will be for two hours to allow as many guests to come back as possible whilst our capacity is reduced
- Where possible please download the NHS track and trace app to check in when you visit
- Toilets will be open but masks will be required when using the facilities
- Table service will be in operation and we ask that guests remain seated and please do not move furniture to help us with social distancing
- We will be operating payments via card and contactless
- Our kitchen will be remaining closed until all restrictions are lifted (fingers crossed for June!) however bar snacks will be available
- The car park will remain closed to allow us to create additional seating space
- We predict that we will be very busy at opening therefore bookings are encouraged to avoid disappointment!
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue
- We want to remain open so please do only visit us if you are fit and well and remember social distancing rules to avoid another peak!
For opening week, we will be open daily from 12pm-11pm (no more 10pm curfew!!) and this will then be reviewed and updated opening published in due course.
We want to thank you all for your continued support during the latest lockdown and fingers crossed that this time the doors will be staying open! We are all so excited to be able to welcome you all back 🙂
All the best and stay safe,
The PoW team xxxx
- Our opening hours have been amended:
- CURRENTLY CLOSED UNDER TIER 2 RESTRICTIONS
- Our table booking system is now closed. It will be operational again once a reopening date for 2021 is confirmed.
- We are not running a takeaway or delivery service
- Please check back regularly or follow our facebook or instagram pages for the latest updates!
- Our phone lines are currently unmanned however if you leave a message we will get back to you as soon as we can
- Social media messaging and email will be checked however not quite as regularly due to staff being on furlough, we will get back to you but there may be a delay in our response